Saturday, November 17, 2007

Working Day

I volunteer to work extra from time to time and today is one of those days, the boss would not be all too happy if he knew I was here on the weekend. I sneak in!

Honestly, I feel as though I did rather well during my first few hours of work today.....now........................nothing. I simply can not get my mind around the work that needs to be done:

I'm out of here!

Procrastination at its dead level best, thus is my life!

After all if I can not wrap my little brain around the project at hand, and I can not, there is no point in staying. I am one of those annoying people who must understand the why and how prior to doing the actual work...and today I can't get it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Show in June 2007

Show in June 2007
Daughter of the Year!