Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chocolate Cake - YUM

Baking is my thing. I love to bake! Baking something wonderful that people actually eat and enjoy does more for me and my spirit than almost anything I can think of, and some I choose not to.

I have perfected homemade pancakes. My lemon meringue pie is to die for. The guys at the US Marshals & local County Sheriffs Office love my key lime pie, that is a better story for another time, true, but not for now.

I know you thought I just did soup!

Today I got a hankering for some chocolate cake and went on a search for the perfect recipe, I looked everywhere that I could think of and finally found this wonderful recipe for chocolate cake that I just must try sometime in the near future, although I don't think it tells me what temperature to heat the oven to? Strange!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet it is great. I love me some cakes and pies.

Show in June 2007

Show in June 2007
Daughter of the Year!