Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October 2007 Already?

WOW, how the heck do people do this every, almost every, day? I have spend the last few weeks doing what almost feels like stalking people, reading blogs.

Now I sit and I wonder if this could be the venue for Me and all of my little bits of, what is the word for it, ramblings?, thoughts?, feelings (NOT), insanity, yes that is it INSANITY? Well, something is better than nothing.

If you are out there stalking me, reading & wondering, don't. I am not all that interesting to anyone other than myself, even the children have caught on to this fact, do not be fooled or lulled into believing there is anything other than a crazy woman behind these words!

My candle burns at both ends,
It will not last the night
But ah, my foes and oh, my friends,
It gives a lovely light!
--Edna St. Vincent Millay

I think the possibility of more pictures is on the horizon, just wish I had a video camera.

No comments:

Show in June 2007

Show in June 2007
Daughter of the Year!